Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary H Wright has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Gary H Wright has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Gary H Wright has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary H Wright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I feel sad that this above person had a bad experience at that office. This is by far the first negative comment that I have heard. He spends way more time a patient than any doctor I have ever seen, and MANY other doctors and hospitals have referred patients to him. If the above mentioned person has an issue it is probably because they are seeking pills and he would not give them! He gets to the root of the problem with injections rather than stick you on several pills a day! Find something else to do other than run a legit doctor into the ground! You sure came too him in search of pills! too bad he probably called your bluff!
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Gary H Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMeridian Pain Group Pc, 9292 N Meridian St Ste 110, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Gary H Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.