Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary W Hillman
Dr. Gary W Hillman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Holdenville, OK. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary W Hillman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gary W Hillman has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Gary W Hillman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I've seen Dr.Hillman several times while he was employed at chickasaw health center.He developed a personal relationship with me by communicating after hours and sending photos of himself. Dr Hillman presented as a single man,expressing his needsand how much he wanted me. Dr.Hillman was released from duty with chickasaws because he came to my room while I was a patient. My nurse came in my room just as he was exposing himself to me expressing he wanted oral sex. Since then I've been scrutinized and blamed f for this incident,while he lost nothing. A memo circulated around the hospital about this incidentand I continue to suffer mental anquish and embarrassment.If someone reads this please let him know he needs to contact me immediately! This incident was considered sexual abuse and every precaution was taken to keep this secret from our chief. I was interrogated and was escorted by security upon my release.. I live in Ada Dr.Hillman and you need to address this problem immediately. thanks
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHeritage Village Nursing Home, 801 Highway 48, Holdenville, OK
Dr. Gary W Hillman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holdenville, OK.