Dr. Gary S Hirshfield Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary S Hirshfield Sr?

Horrible!

Had appointment today. When I arrived, told it was 8 days short of three months since my last visit and I would have to reschedule or pay the Dr out-of-pocket. This is only the last of a number of negative incidents over the years. Dr H does not want to know about problems. Last year he actually yelled at me when I brought up a waiting room problem. Enough for me!

I love him and the staff they are the best

Can't Wait!

Dr. H has been my doctor for 10 years. He and his staff has always been wonderful to deal with. My friend had LASIK done and I finally have the time to get my LASIK done. I can't wait to never wear glasses or contacts again!

Great Doctor

I can't say enough good things about this doctor, he took his time with me, he made me feel so comfortable, he made sure I knew enough about my condit ...

I had an excellent experience and outcome with Botox injections from Dr. Hirshfield. I received the injections from other physicians but Dr. Hirshfield was the most gentle and careful and attentive. I will definitely use him again!

Overall Great Experience

I saw Dr. Hirshfield for lasik and he explained that my corneas were too thin and that he could do epi lasek or PRK. He spent a lot of time evaluating me personally and did most of the measurements himself. He warned me that it may hurt for a few days. Well it hardly hurt at all, my vision was acceptable in the first few days and now at one month my vision is 20/20 in both eyes. I am so happy I had the surgery with Dr. Hirshfield. Also, the staff was wonderful and the office was very new and clean. Highly recommended.

Outstanding

This doctor was very thorough and nice- he explained everything to me and answered all my questions- I was very happy- best eye doctor ever

Rushed Appointment

Visited Dr. Hirschfield recently. Staff was extremely nice, but once doctor came into room, I feld extremely rushed. Have your questions ready and take notes. Doctor talked REALLY fast. After visit, I had several questions that I had no time to even think about to ask. Actually a few were ones that I should not have had to ask. Like -- is it okay to wear my contacts while my eye condition heals? Yes, visit felt extremely impersonal.

good experience

I saw Dr. Hirshfield in his sunnyside and fresh meadows office for a corneal scracth. He treated it with a contact lens and drops. The pain was so severe when i went but it was better almost immediately. after 5 visits it was completly better. I thoight I recieved the best care ever and the staff wand Dr. were very nice

happy Patient

I have seen Dr Hirshfield many times and he performed my cataract surgery. I found the office friendly and inviting and Dr Hirshfield is an excellent surgeon and my results were great. He is extremely campassionate and I was a very nervous patient. I will never change doctors and I would recommend hi to everyone I know.

If you want to be treated like a puppy in a puppy mill Dr. Hirschfield is the doctor for you. He probably has 25 patients scheduled for an hour, has no compassion, does not have time to listen to your concerns and treats you like an inanimate object.

Try My Doctor!

If you are looking for a great eye doctor this one is for you. He is professional, skillful, takes time to explain where your eye health is currently functioning.He also informs you of what your options are relating to your condition. He is caring and delivers information in a caring, sensitive manner. The office staff is friendly and efficient.

Dr. Gary S Hirshfield Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.