Dr. Gary M Horndeski Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary M Horndeski?

BEST DECISION - 5 years later still happy!

After 3 pregnancies and the accompanying fluctuation in weight and breast size, along with nursing 3 children a total of 7 years, my breasts were in desperate need of a lift. A few hours of online research later, I came across Dr. Horndeski and his Bellesoma procedure. As a person with an engineering background, I found it very comforting and reassuring that he was an engineer by background as well, and found his very scientific approach to plastic surgery attractive. I had my initial lift procedure done in 2011, but now, 5 years later, I can honestly say that this was the best decision I ever made for myself. The world of wardrobe and bathing suit choices has opened up for me! I can wear a bra, or choose not to. Honestly, best decision ever.

Over 50 needed Bellesoma Lift !

I had been looking at this issue for about 20 years, but could not bring myself to do the traditional breast lift due to the vertical scars. In 2015, I was checking to see if there were new options, and was thrilled to run across Dr. Horndeski. Thanks to him, I have the shape breast I have always wanted, and the scars are hidden except for the outsider side of each breast... whose appearance I hope will improve a little with some weight loss. I also have increased sensitivity in my nipples due to the surgery. I now have breasts that are not pointing downwards and hanging low on my chest anymore, and I can go braless when I need to!!!!

Had procedure done in January 2017.

His technique is genius and I love that I don't "sag" anymore. Go for the Bellesoma! You'll be happy you did!

AWESOME Bellesoma Breast Lift from Dr. Horndeski

I was a 32DD who after two pregnancies REALLY wanted a breast lift. It's not a life threatening kind of thing, but it was something that I really wanted for myself. I started researching the procedure 3 years ago. I started talking to local p-doc's in my area and when I learned about getting a breast lift I was EXTREMELY disheartened. Here I thought I could get "my girls" back to the way were, but didn't realize what I was going to have to give up in return. They told me I would not only have an ugly vertical anchor scar, but that I was also going to need implants otherwise they said it wouldn't look right. Implants for a breast lift? I started crying on the way home. I didn't think I was going to have to make such tradeoffs. I gave up for awhile, but then I started researching the internet and calling doctors in other cities (LA and Miami) that I thought would have the "best" p-doc's in the country. To my disappointment, after multiple consultations with different doctors they were bascially telling me the same thing. Then I found this site last year and found Dr. Horndeski. Essentially the Bellesoma Breast Lift was the answer to my prayers. I thought it might be too good to be true. I asked Dr. Horndeski, if this is so great why isn't every p-doc doing this. He did say he has trained other doctors in his technique and that reassured me some. However, Jana (who is a sweetheart by the way) put me in touch with previous patients. After talking to them, reading all the reviews on this site, and having my consultation with Dr. Horndeski I was in!!!! Does Dr. Horndeski talk fast and like an engineer, yes. However, I wasn't looking for a friend, I was looking for results. I had my surgery in February and almost 6 months later I have the boobs I dreamed about (and used to have) and you can barely see the scars like I hoped. There is still some pleating around my areolas, but Dr. Horndeski said it should resolve itself over time. I realize that I paid Dr. Horndeski, but I still feel sooo grateful to him. I am DEFINITELY not the type to leave reviews (almost did on Tripadvisor once) but I was so thrilled with the results that I felt I had to share. I wish there was a doctor in my area that could have performed the Ultimate Breast Lift because travelling for surgery is not ideal and I have friends who want the procedure, but can't travel because of family or their job. That said, the Staybridge suites were very nice and like I said - the effort was worth it because I got results!!!! Thank you Dr. Horndeski.

EXCELLENT RESULTS with LIPO

I had liposuction of the torso and back in October of this year and I had the BEST experience. Dr. Horndeski, his staff and the hospital staff where absolutely amazing. I lost inches and my clothes fit SO much better.

RUN RUN RUN RUN!

I was left disfigured & had so many infections. 6 surliest later! He's a monster!

BOTCHED BREAST JOB- Terribly misleading-

I decided to go with Dr Horndeski for an "ultimate breast lift" after reading reviews on Realself.com. Little did I know doctors have the ability to scrub the bad reviews off that site! I wish SO BAD I would have known about this site before proceeding with him because what a nightmare experience! I completely agree with all the bad breast lift reviews I have read on here. I followed his post surgical instructions to the letter, yet the "upper pole fullness" he claimed I would always have went away after 2 months. The incisions were horrible thick, too high and disfiguring ; turned into keloid scars. I've never had a keloid scar in my life until his NIGHTMARE breast lift. Further, the sutures kept abscessing and spitting, creating pus and coming out for months after the surgery. I later found out his uses a Johnson and Johnson braided suture material. There was a class action suit against these because they cause infection and do not dissolve properly. When confronted, he blamed every bit of it on me and "my ability to heal", instead of assuming responsibility. My nipples are now too high, not the same size, Frankenstein scars, sutures that are still thick, red and still not totally dissolved since 2015 (when the surgery was performed). It is a complete disaster. I have had multiple injections into my suture sites to try to help, scar topicals, you name it. I have spoken with 8 other plastic surgeons that are shocked at his work. All completely agree it will take reconstructive surgery to fix. Run, don't walk away from this man. He seems nice at the first visit, but the work you are left with is CRIMINAL.

Very honest and happy results!

Caring Doc

I typically never write reviews, but felt compelled to do so with this doctor. I went ahead and made my appointment to viisit him and was pleasantly surprised with his friendliness and straight forwardness. Not your typical plastic surgeon for sure!. He speaks softly and to the point. He didn't try to sell me on other procedures like most of the others I saw. I felt comfortable with his down to earth demeanor. There was a woman that had flown in from England to have her breasts lifted by him and she was kind enough to tell me all about it while I waited. She kept saying how happy she was with her results and even offered to show me. I wasn't expecting someone who had just had the procedure to speak to me so frankly about it. I was really thrilled to see that her results were as nice as the pictures on his gallery on-line. Long story short; I had my breasts lifted 5 months ago. I am so happy I finally did this! I am now able to go without a bra if I want to and don't need to worry about an implant causing my breasts to sag again. He's a bit pricey; but well worth the higher cost. Once you get to know him, he's really a nice man. Kuddos to Dr. H for coming up with this technique! I am so happy with my results.

Horrible horrible breast lift outcome

I'm scarred for life .....

Horrible experience beware

Outcome nothing like what's advertised, photos are misleading, he is uncaring, dispassionate and won't guarantee his work. I've had three corrective surgeries at this point and I won't ever be the same. Do your research.

Horndeski Method a/k/a Bellesoma Method destroyed my breasts

Dr. Horndeski is selling snake oil. His method produces flat, square, misshapen breasts. My breasts look horrible, the nipples are too high, my scars are wide and too high and I have an irregular breast shape. During my consultation to have this "procedure" corrected I was measured and my nipples are at 19" and 19.5", 1/2 inch difference and still two to three inches too high. I will never look attractive in clothing, swimsuits again! Works $14k I've ever spent and I'm still dealing with all this in therapy. Please check his State of Texas Disciplinary actions and all of the bad reviews online...