Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary S Huber has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gary S Huber has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Huber is not up on the best ways to test for hormones he uses blood tests which are the least accurate. I thought someone who specialized in hormones would know better. He claims to be a hormone specialist, but really he doesn't know enough to call himself one in my opinion. He sells tons of supplements in his office. I kind of felt a little pressure to buy from him versus cheaper sources of the same brands he sells. I understand offering supplements to make it easier for patients to buy them, but realize the patient is spending enough on the office visit and let them feel comfortable where ever they buy them. This doctor does not file your insurance which is a major bummer.
Dr. Huber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGary S Huber Md, 8170 Corporate Park Dr Ste 150, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Gary S Huber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.