Dr. Gary Mason Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gary Mason?

Rude staff not helpful at all

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Staff is really rude surprised they are still in business. Very cold attitude like they don't care about the concern or the patient. Regret it big time ever stepping foot in this place, very unprofessional. Especially to older ladies that work the front desk. Disappointment when you expect healthcare professionals.

personalized care

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Got in to office within a week of my request for redness which did not quit. Dr. Mason diagnosed uveitis and gave me drops that did the job.

Dissapointment

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr. Mason was a huge dissapointment! I scheduled a new patient appointment for an annual exam. After paying the receptionist (who overcharged me by the way) I waited and waited. When I was finally taken back Dr Mason examined my eyes with the most archaic equipment I have ever seen. After he was finished and I asked for my prescription I was told that was a totally different appointment and I'd have to come back! What did they think I was there for? Needless to say I didn't go back.

Posted on May 30th, 2016