Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary A Incaudo
Dr. Gary A Incaudo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chico, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Incaudo is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center Esplanade. Dr. Incaudo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary A Incaudo has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Gary A Incaudo has the following 14 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Gary A Incaudo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary A Incaudo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have been a patient with Dr. Incaudo at Allergy Associates for about 30 years. He is one of the leading experts in the field for asthma, allergies, and pediatric care. Over the years he has improved the quality of my life significantly by helping me manage my asthma. He is always up on the research and keeps his patients on the most safe and reliable medications for their specific needs. I also receive immunology injections. I can't say enough about the professional and caring attitudes of all his staff. I do not dread an office visit for check-ups or allergy shots because the office is so well run and promptness is valued. If a patient asks to be seen that day, they usually van accommodate. I highly recommend this doctor!
I can not say enough good about this office and their staff. I am critical of customer/patient contact. This office is very nice, efficient and helpful. I have lung problems and they have ALWAYS helped me whenever it was necessary. I have felt fine and 6 hours later ended up at the emergency room. If I feel bad during the day and they are open they always find a way to get me in if they feel I need to be seen. One time I went through the door and before I took very many steps, they had a wheel chair for me. They care about everyone and you can't go wrong going to this office for help. They have saved my life several times.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Incaudo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Gary A Incaudo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Associates, 145 Mission Ranch Blvd Ste 110, Chico, CA
Dr. Gary A Incaudo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.