Dr. Gary V James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary V James?

dr james is a good dr marion ky will miss him if he wasnt here

i have been going to dr james now around 9 years now my self he has always been good to me i went to a bigger hospital about 45 minutes away with having a hard time breathing they said i was fine came back home later that night went to the er the er dr put me in the hospital dr james ran some test on me and found i have conjestive heart failure he sent me back to the other hospital that said nothing was wrong with me and what do you i have chf thank you dr james

So far, so good

My wife had a severe asthma attack and had to be put in the hospital. She was in for five days which included the weekend. Dr. James came in each day to check on her and talked with us, not only about her problem but also about other things. He was uplifting and caring. The staff at both his office and at the hospital were extremely courteous and friendly. We had our last doctor for about 12 years and only left him because we moved to Kentucky. We are very happy we found Dr. James!

Uncaring & spends very little time with patients.

If you like to wait a long time to be seen by an uncaring doctor who spends about 2 minutes of his time with you, then this is the doctor for you!