Dr. Gary F Jeznach Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gary F Jeznach?

My family has been going to this Dr for years. The staff is very friendly, wait time is maybe 10 mins. Would highly recommend!

I usually see Andrea (the nurse practioner). This office is always on time and the staff is always helpful and friendly. They spend as much time with me as I need and answer all my questions.

Great doctor HORRIBLE STAFF!

I've been seeing him since I was very young and he is a great doctor he knows what he is doing. He's very upfront with you but he knows what he's talking about. But his staff on the hand suck. The practitioner there gossips in the back about patients with the assistants and the front receptionist is the worst of them all. She is LAZY and is not helpful for anything whatsoever. It used to be a great place to go to but lately they've been slacking.

poor attitude doctor

He had a bad attitude every time I have seen him. He yelled at his staff infront of me and others. He never called or had the staff call to see how I was doing. He also had bedside manners.Something was always done wrong with my paperwork and lab work. I found another doctor after I gave him a few chances. I dont recommend him for anyone.

been seeing him since i was young

I have been seeing him since I was young.He is a good and thro dr. He has always done his job, and provided every refreal i have needed.

great dr. :)

he is awesome :)

he is rude and arrogant he actually stands at the door with his hand on the door nob while your talking to him. if you ask him any questions about his opinion he becomes dismissive and says things like "you can do what ever you want". he won't look at you while your talking he looks thru your file and i felt as if he didn't listen to me at all.in fact when i took my 21 year old son there for mirgrains he told him "you don't have to listen to her anymore your a grown man"!!!

Stay clear.

Does not care about his patients. If you have any pain or feelings, god forbid, at all go elsewhere.

strong diagnostician

i have been seeing this doctor for MANY years as well as my family and my parents. initially, he appears to be as one person said... arrogant, but when you actually drop the attitude, you realize he is NOT.

Dr. Gary F Jeznach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sturbridge, MA.