Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary M Joffe MD
Dr. Gary M Joffe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Santa Fe, NM. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Joffe is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM). He speaks English.
Dr. Gary M Joffe has 2 locations
1692 Hospital Dr Bldg 101
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary M Joffe has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gary M Joffe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Joffee is AMAZING
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary M Joffe - Posted on July 23rd, 2008
Dr. Joffe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Gary M Joffe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary M Joffe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.