Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Jordan
Dr. Gary Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA, with another office in Abington, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gary Jordan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Jordan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Signature Hlthcare-Brockton Ho
Roger Williams Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1986
Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
Dr. Gary Jordan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.