Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Kaplowitz
Dr. Gary Kaplowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kaplowitz is affiliated with Maria Parham Hospital, Granville Medical Center and Maria Parham Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Kaplowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kaplowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maria Parham Hospital
Granville Medical Center
Maria Parham Hospital Medical Center
Maria Parham Hospital, Henderson, Nc
35 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1978
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Gary Kaplowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions451 Ruin Creek Rd, Henderson, NC
Dr. Gary Kaplowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NC.