Dr. Gary V Karakashian Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gary V Karakashian?

excellent

SO NASTY.. THE FRONT DESK WOMEN (OLDER WOMEN) IS SO NASTY .. I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK. I NEVER FELT SO UPSET SPEAKING WITH HER

Was recommended by a friend to go there for Botox because his prices were so much less. I was skeptical at first but four months later my face still looks great

unacceptable

RUDE staff, Dr. didn't even bother to give me an exam. He asked me what I thought should be removed (freckles and moles) then basically told me every mole and freckle needed to be be removed. Had a biopsy done on my leg and was told the stitches would dissolve (they didn't and I removed them myself months later) I asked how many stitches I had and they said they didn't count and it didn't matter.

I have been to several dermatologist, and Dr. Karakashian is the BEST one among all of them. He spends time with you and explains what he is doing. I have had to have several moles removed and there is not even any indication that they were ever there. I have several scars from previous mole removals from other doctors. I recommend him without reservation.

Wish I NEVER walked in this office

I brought my young daughter in for first visit. She was distraught over her hair loss and as a mom I wanted to help her, it was breaking my heart to see her go through this as it was painful as well as hair loss. (I know most mom's understand how I felt) I will make this short. He was far,far more concerned with selling his products ( over $250.00)plus $ for appt .over $300.00 For a "few" bottles that did NOTHING!! The front desk was far more concerned with SELLING those products and collecting the cash , telling me how wonderful they work. As a mom you will do anything to help your children when they are hurt , I spent my last dollars desperate to help my daughter. Seems to me they counted on that. Took her to diff Dr ! PS .... Never diagnosed her problem .

He overbooks, not only did i have to wait a long time but the young girls he had working the desk were more concerned with finishing their conversation rather than working.. and embarassed and elderly patient. I don't even know why i stayed. he wrote me a prescription without explaining anything, when i had qustions he one worded me, i was disappointed. i have yet to see if his diagnosis was correct.

Avoid at all costs

First of all, this office double books appts. What I mean is for every time slot there are two people scheduled. I wasted my time travelling from NYC where I work to sit in his dirty waiting room for over an hour. When i inquired with reception, i was able to see the appt book and see they were double booking. After my procedure, I feel like I visited the butcher of Brielle. I have terrible scars, when I went to another dr in NYC, because I would never go back here, I was told those procedures were completely unnecessary. I feel like he was performing work only to bill for insurance

Manasquan office

i've had botox done by several doctors but dr. k is the only one that makes me look consitently natural. he's also less expensive than the others

I have seen this doctor for over 25 years. He has saved my life at least twice so far. Would not go to anyone else!

Dr. Gary V Karakashian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Long Branch, NJ.