Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary L Kaye has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr Kaye convinced me to do a epi (probably because it would be easier for him) when I told him I was terrified. The anesthesiologist kept sticking me and he kept saying it's ok. The baby was coming and I had to say no more. One year and my back still hurts. Worst of all, he did a horrible job on repairing a tear. The repair was worst than before. Now I feel so mutilated. He claimed it was a easy 20 minute procedure and didn't have the number of anyone to refer me to. After the procedure he went on vacation and Dr Alyssa was clueless to what he did. After everything he referred me to another doc to see if he could correct the problem and said there nothing else he can do for me. He also doesn't like to questioned too much. I get so upset and depressed when I think about my overall experience. He's usually pleasant for the most part and I am so disappointed with his expertise. I use this reviews to choose him as my doctor so I hope I helped others to know what to expect. Maybe he needs to retire.
I've been here about 5 times and never had to wait more than 30 minutes, which beats my last doc by a lot. Dr. Gary Kaye is friendly, but he doesn't spend more time than he has to giving you info. Do your own research and ask questions. He also tells me he can tell it's a boy every time I go because of the heartbeat. Research has shown this is impossible, so I don't know if he just enjoys the gimmick or is out of touch with current research. Hope his extensive experience means he's prepared for the birth.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
44 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1974
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Gary L Kaye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary And Alissa Kaye Mds, 31 S Union Ave, Cranford, NJ
Dr. Gary L Kaye is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cranford, NJ.