Dr. Gary P Kearney Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gary P Kearney?

Comical

Wow...you guys are right. This is the first review I have EVER written and I'm also a pretty understanding person, but this guy is a complete stiff. I'm not going to repeat everything that's been said on here about him but i wouldn't be surprised if it's all true. I felt like I was going in for an interrogation and could hardly get a word in to the point where I couldn't help but laugh, he told an awful joke that didn't make sense about some wife holding a gun to some guys head and than he walked out. This guy either hates what he does for a living or just hates people in general, but either way the only reason I would recommend him is for somebody who is looking for for a good laugh and not for medical consultation.

Unnecessarily Rough

The worst Dr with the worst bedside manner I've ever had- no exaggeration. He was brutal in handling my sensitive areas, either uncaring or borderline sadistic. DO NOT use this Dr. Do yourself a favor and find a more caring, more competent Dr. (I've also had longlasting issues due to his incompetence and lack of care)

Best i could have ever hoped for!!!

In 2012 I was diagnosed with stage T3a prostate cancer. Urologists in my home state were not the most optimistic for my cancer being confined to the gland. I was introduced to Dr. Kearney , who arranged a meeting with three other Dr's in the oncology field to review my case. After my meeting and one final test, i choose Dr. Kearney to perform my radical prostatectomy. The co-ordination with his staff , my GP , Endocronologist, and insurance provider was nothing short of perfect. He walked me through the steps of what to expect prior & post surgery. The distance between us geographically was a challenge , the Dr gave me his cell phone number to contact him " anytime".. As great surgeon as well as a wonderful man.

Dr. has the worst bedside manner. He is always at least 45 min late on top of the 20 min waiting room wait. He is so full of himself and wastes time talking about other irrelevant things. He is so lazy and apathetic he doesn't even do proper examination during the visit. He is not fit to be a doctor and it's a shame our health care system has such incompetent and indifferent doctors like him.