Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary A Kell
Dr. Gary A Kell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rogersville, MO, with another office in Springfield, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kell is affiliated with Lester E Cox Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary A Kell has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Dr. Kell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Gary A Kell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary A Kell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogersville, MO.