Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary T Kimoto
Dr. Gary T Kimoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kimoto is affiliated with Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. Dr. Kimoto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary T Kimoto has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I love Dr Kimoto. Been seeing him for years. Loved him way before I became pregnant, was so happy he was my doctor throughout my pregnancy and grateful during/after delivery. He's easy to talk to, thorough, personable, smart and always helpful. When I had to change health insurance providers, my only requirement was that he was on their list of doctors. He spends a good amount of time with you, you never have to wait long when you go for an appt (my pet peeve is doctors who overbook!), his office is very clean. I'd recommend him to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kimoto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Kapiolani Medical Center
Dr. Gary T Kimoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Inc, 1319 Punahou St Ste 950, Honolulu, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary T Kimoto in this video.
Dr. Gary T Kimoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.