Dr. Gary J Kolanchick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary J Kolanchick?

I have gone to Dr. K for several years and have had no issues with him. He has recommended excellent specialists when the need arises. Most of his regular staff had left leaving only 2 that I know of. Changing to Capital Care made a large difference in the air at the office. Not all bad. It is not the rural doctor set up any more which I miss.

Dr. Kolanchick has been our family doctor for twenty years. In that time he has always been available and has gone "above and beyond" for follow up (one time calling during intermission at a play to check on our daughter who he'd seen late that afternoon for a migraine). His referrals have been excellent. I consider it extremely important to see my primary care physician for initial diagnosis and referral. I have seen too many people wind up with a specialist and be mis diagnosed and mis treated. Dr. Kolanchick has consistently been right on for us.

Dr. Gary J Kolanchick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.