Dr. Gary F Koloff Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary F Koloff?

A psychiatrist who is knowledgeable and helpful

I have been a patient of Dr. K's for several years. I have only terrific things to say about him. He is always accommodating and caring. He returns calls immediately or the same day, and he knows what he is doing.

Extremely ineffective

Experiened & Trustworthy

Have been seeing Dr. Koloff for 8 years now & he has been right about all my treatment. He explains things clearly & honestly. He is extremely professional & I would trust & recomend him to any family & friends.

Doctor is clueless. Lacks Impartiality.

This doctor is dangerous. There are great therapists in Oakland County. This doctor cannot separate his feelings from his patients.

My experience with Dr. Koloff was horrifying. He does not understand his own psychology. He definitely cannot help you with yours. Run as fast as you can from this person. He has no clue what he is doing.

Dr. Koloff has been an excellent doctor for me. In the past, other psychiatrists I've seen have been a mixed bag; some very good and some very bad. Dr. Koloff is a thorough professional I've come to trust with my issues. The recommendations and medications he's prescibed have been spot on and have helped me greatly. He listens to what I have to say without dismissing my concerns. In short, I would refer Dr. Koloff to friends and family.

Horrific.

Do yourself a favor find another therapist.

Great Doctor

Dr. Koloff has been my doctor since 2008. He is great to work with and really listens to me. He always takes my ideas seriously and trys to make sure I am comfortable with the medication I am taking. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Gary F Koloff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.