Dr. Gary A Kunkel Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gary A Kunkel?

One of the best doctors I've ever had. I see him twice a year for my condition and he ALWAYS knows who I am and why I'm there. He takes the time to read my chart before he comes in so he knows exactly what we're discussing. He takes as much time as is needed to talk through all questions and concerns. He asks lots of questions before the exam - both relative to the specific condition, as well as any other conditions or health concerns. He treats the whole person, not just symptoms. He makes sure that his treatment is not only appropriate for the condition, but also that it does not conflict with other treatments I may be receiving. He consults with my other doctors. He stays current on new treatments and medications for my disease, and always keeps me informed. He really listens. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Gary A Kunkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.