Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary S Ledley
Dr. Gary S Ledley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ledley is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), Magee Rehabilitation Hospital and Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Ledley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary S Ledley has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gary S Ledley has the following 20 expertise
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Attack
Dr. Gary S Ledley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ledley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Gary S Ledley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDrexel Cardiology, 219 N Broad St Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary S Ledley in this video.
Dr. Gary S Ledley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.