Dr. Gary S Lerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary S Lerner?

my son had previous undesired reaction to 5 mg of prednisone and wanted to give him 10 mg for mosquito bite on eyelid and after telling his nurse I didn't feel comfortable giving him such a high dose and asked what did they do before steroids for something like this I received a letter in mail the following day to never return to his office for care....that day I put compress of apple cider vinegar (which I heard worked for allergic reactions to mosquito bites) his swelling was down by evening and could open his eye and just fine wow and no potentially harmful drug as prednisone

Dr. Lerner was my childhood pediatrician (birth to 18 years) and was fantastic. He diagnosed a heart condition in my brother and some allergies in another. He is patient and caring.

Dr. Gary S Lerner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.