Dr. Gary Lesko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Lesko?

Posted on December 13th, 2015

he's great

Empathetic Doctor - In spite of the system

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Lesko has been my family doctor for over 33 years. He cares about his patients and does a good job of analyzing current situations based not only on my history, but on what is happening in the community and the medial world at this time. He does a good job of keeping up with medical changes, but also has what I refer to as common sense. You are a fortunate person if you have him as your doctor. Staff people, medical insurance, federal Medicare, and medical affiliations change, but he is a rock in time of need.

My Visit

Posted on November 29th, 2013

I had emailed Dr. Heyden because I had a flu I couldn't get rid of. The lady who got my email was concerned and got me in to see Dr. Lesko because my Dr. Heyden was on vacation. If I didn't love Dr. Heyden so much, I would definately become a patient of Dr. Lesko's. He talked to me, didn't rush and answered all my questions even after squeezing me into his schedule. His staff was courteous and reminded me I could come back if I had more questions or still did not feel well after taking the medicine. He even remembered me from when I saw him years ago for gout! I would feel comfortable with him in any situation, I think he is a good man and a good doctor

Guessing versus diagnosing

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Lesko's assistant is not a people person! Can be rude/ sarcastic. I feel Dr. Lesko is weak in diagnosis and tends to guess!

Posted on March 9th, 2015