Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Lewison
Dr. Gary Lewison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dundee, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewison is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Sherman Hospital and Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Lewison has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 9
dr lewison was my dr until his retirement,a dr shroff took over for him,saw him one time,(I have chronic pancreatic and bowel obstructions)tried telling him ,I THINK only medicine records was all he looked at,he changed my pain meds to 30mg morphine and 50 mg amatriptlin.my pharmacist tried reaching him for weeks 6 weeks later still not heard from him,new med(I think)caused first attact I have hade in over a year,been to my gi docter and er ,still in extreme pain ,would not recommend dr schroff for my dog,i tried to submit revew for dr schroff,it blocked it
Dr.Gary Lewison has been treating myself and my husband for nearly twenty years now. That is why I feel like I can give an educated opinion. He is kind and compassionate and brilliant. He can make a diagnosis that is totally correct before the test results or X-rays even come back.If he sends you to see a specialist, his choice is always spot on. In this day and age, it's nice to feel like someone really listens and cares about your feelings and your health. We are lucky to have him! S.M.
Dr. Lewison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
St Alexius Medical Center
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1981
St Joseph Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1141 E Main St, Dundee, IL
Dr. Gary Lewison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dundee, IL.