- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary H Lyman MD
Dr. Gary H Lyman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. They have 47 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Gary H Lyman has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gary H Lyman has the following 25 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Clinical Research
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
- Cancerous Tumor
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Metastatic Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Gary H Lyman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Gary H Lyman
Dr. Lyman graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine &Amp; Biomedical Sciences,University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine &Amp; Biomedical Sciences in 1972. Dr. Lyman works in Durham, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Lyman is affiliated with Duke University Hospital and University Of Washington Medical Center.