Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary Lynn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary Lynn has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Showing 4 of 4
This doctor hasn't a clue what he is doing. I had a problem which i wont go into for identity purposes. He babbled on about his issues that he had in the past rather than what my own issues. I feel like i know his life story at this stage. I have to make a choice to have surgery or not, and if I do have surgery, under no circumstances will i go under the knife with him. NO WAY!
Under any circumstances DO NOT SEE: Dr. Gary Lynn in Los Gatos. Dr. Lynn did a third knee scope on me and I received a very dangerous Staph Infection that landed me in the hospital for 3 weeks under heavy antibiotics. He never came to the hospital to see me. He went MIA for 3 weeks. No-one could get a hold of him.My Friend's experience: I second the motion to AVOID Dr. Gary Lynn at ALL costs. He did my ACL in my left knee the first time. It was one of the most painful and miserable experiences in my life and recovery took an eternity. I spent a couple weeks on heavy duty narcotics. It took weeks of physical therapy before I could bend my knee far enough to touch my heel to my butt. I also got an infection. Then I had to go back to have a loose screw removed.
22 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Shriners Hospitals For Children
Dr. Gary Lynn accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSonya S Patel Do Inc, 777 Knowles Dr Ste 15, Los Gatos, CA
Dr. Gary Lynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.