Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary M Glass has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 21
Not trustworthy. An agent for the commercial insurance company seeking to disprove claim and relieve liability from insurance company by directing attention to unrelated subjects. "Treatment" includes prescription of medications. This doctor does not counsel and if "unkind" is an acceptable treatment, then that would be the primary care provided. Secretary is polite, but doctor is not- quite abrasive after a few sessions. This is why "Courteous Staff" has only two stars. Sessions are relatively brief.
This man is a hack, more interested in receiving compensation than doling out sound medical advice. His greatest achievement from talking to other professionals in his field is his ability to keep his name and address on the IME lists with insurance companies so he can spend his time being more profitable than being a caring, concerned mental health professional. I would tell others like myself to avoid him if there interest is cure or at least help.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Gary M Glass accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary M Glass Md, 3137 Fire Rd Ste A, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Dr. Gary M Glass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.