Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary H Manchester has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
When you go to a doctor, one would think you are going to someone who is knowledgable and who truely wants to help their patients. You would expect to feel from them some sort of compassion and or understanding. With this doctor you get the exact opposite. Everytime I left his office I felt talked down to and demeaned in every way. And I think maybe if you are not the compassionate type of person maybe being a doctor isn't the best job for you. Not only was I talked down to but also there was no communication whatsoever. Its his way or the highway. I go in asking for one thing and come out with another. He wasn't in the slightest sensitve to my needs. Not a good choice.
54 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1964
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Gary H Manchester accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary H Manchester Md, 1034 Havenhurst Dr, La Jolla, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary H Manchester in this video.
Dr. Gary H Manchester is similar to the following 0 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.