Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary M Manning
Dr. Gary M Manning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Manning is affiliated with Triumph Hospital Baytown, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary M Manning has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Gary M Manning has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Gary M Manning is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Met Dr. Manning in hospital twice for procedures. Gave "happy juice" to my husband to relieve the pain of a nasal inhibition. Husband didn't even remember the pain. Dr. repeated this another day also. Dr..Manning is so sweet and kind and caring. He even at one point saw me standing in the door of my husband's room holding a urinal,, wondering where the BR was. He immediately came over and took it from me himself and went and emptied it! Amazing thing for a DOCTOR to do!!! We highly recommend Dr. Manning!!!
Dr. Manning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Gary M Manning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary M Manning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.