Dr. Gary W Mcewen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gary W Mcewen?

I had a spot on my nose that needed a biopsy by Taryne Hensley. It was very quick and virtually painless. I then had to return to the office for Mohs. I was treated with such gentleness and compassion through each step of this entire process. Dr McEwen was fabulous and each person that I dealt with from scheduling my apt, reception, every nurse that was mine or even if she wasn't greeted me as an individual. I truly felt cared for and cared about. Fantastic group of professionals!!

Long waits

He is a great doctor and the staff is wonderful but I don't have time to wait over an hour in the waiting room

Never use this drs med spa HORRIBLE scars!!!

I went in to get a face treatment. The chemical peel went wrong and was a nightmare leaving deep permanent scars all over my face. They did not care and just said they were so sorry and this had never happened before! I have seen 3 drs since and will need to do laser to remove the scars!! No refund of money. I believe the acids were mixed wrong. No compassion on there sides. I am seeking legal action. This is a true warning!!

My husband and son were loyal patrons for over 15 years. They loved the doctor and felt they had a trusted relationship. I was unable to use him because my insurance was not accepted. When my insurance changed I made an appointment and then had to reschedule. When I was seen I was told I could not have an annual check up because the appointment was not written down correctly by the receptionist. I continued my care and irresponsibility missed my second appointment. I then received a letter dismissing me from the practice. I did not argue, just figured it was my own fault. Months later my husband called to schedule his annual appointment and was informed that he too had been dismissed. They also kicked out my adult son who has his own insurance policy. My mother had no knowledge of my dismissal and generously purchased me a $1500 laser hair removal package as a gift, which they refused to refund or allow me to use. Just be warned they punish your entire family for the mistake of one.

Very poor treatment by NP

Nurse practitioner, Katie Duke, spent 4 minutes with new patient. Spoke to her nurse in the room instead of to the patient. Had not read any of the health history that the office required to be filled out ahead of time. She only did a partial exam. When asked to clarify and slow own she replied that everything would be written don by her nurse. Did not go over treatment options or risks/ benefits of these options. Dictated RX to her nurse and then left the room. Office staff not easy to deal with for follow up questions. Do not return phone calls.

DR. MCEWEN IS THE CREM' DE LA CREM' OF DOCTORS! BEST DERMATOLOGIST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!

Dr. McEwen and his nurse Jessica make a great team together. I had a rash that was bothering me and went to see my primary doctor and allergy doctor with zero answers of what was causing it, they just treated the symptoms. Dr. Mcewen is by far the most knowledgeable and inquisitive doctor I have EVER met, He was able to figure out what was causing the rash and took his time explaining everything to me, I seriously am so impressed with this doctor if I could I would make him my primary doctor. Also, short wait time in office and very courteous and professional staff, mainly Jessica who is his nurse, she is very knowledgeable as well and addressed any questions I had as well. I cant recommend him enough, phenomenal doctor with a kind and caring disposition! A++++ experience!

The doctor and staff are great.

Great and caring group.

Great doc

The kindest doctor I've ever seen

Over books every day. If you don't have the first appointment plan on waiting over an hour just to go back to a room.

Completly rude office manager and staff i will not return and would never recomend.