Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary McMillan MD
Dr. Gary McMillan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paducah, KY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. McMillan is affiliated with Western Baptist Hospital, Lourdes Hospital and Lourdes. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary McMillan has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Gary McMillan has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Gary McMillan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. McMillan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Baptist Hospital
45 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Gary McMillan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gary McMillan's office for more information.
110 Medical Center Dr Paducah, KY : (270) 443-2471
Locations & Directions110 Medical Center Dr, Paducah, KY
Dr. Gary McMillan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.