Dr. Gary A Mcmorris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary A Mcmorris?

Good doc, horrible front office

Doc is a nice and competent guy. But front office staff is so bad that after two years of frustration I finally switched to another doctor. The receptionist argues and lies (fails to follow thru on promises), refuses to get prescriptions taken care of, etc. Find a different doctor!

Unprofessional, uncaring

Difficulty with getting lab results and callbacks for urgent issues. I ended up in the ER because the doctor wouldn't even call back.

I was a patient of Dr. McMorris and found him to be very caring and professional as well as a great internist. I had to change doctors due a change in my company's medical insurance and I am so glad I have been able to return to his care. I've tried the rest and he is the best.

What Happened

This used to be a great doctor, I can't figure out what happened. After being called a lair by Dr. McMorris I will never return. Dr. McMorris doesn't like patients with major health conditions, I feel I was consider to much work for him.

My husband and I have been going to Dr. McMorris for over 5 years and we are very pleased. He is professional, calming and caring. He is what we expect from a Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Gary McMorris for more than 3-yrs. Every time my husband and I have an apointment, they make us feel as though we are the most important patient(s) in the office. Funny thing though, they make everyone feel that way.If you are looking for a doctor that does not overbook (because most do), listens to your health concerns and takes the time to fully diagnose and treat you, professional and caring. Dr. Gary McMorris and his staff are exactly what the doctor ordered.

Great bedside manners!!

Dr. Gary A Mcmorris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.