Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Medows
Dr. Gary Medows, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Medows is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Medows has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Gary Medows was the best Doctor. He was always available 24 hours a day and without prejudice. He cared and loved his profession with helping children that money didn't matter. He cared and it showed. He found and fixed issues that were missed even by specialists. Dr. Gary Medows was truly an amazing Doctor and one of a kind.
We were bouncing around from doctor to doctor and no one could properly diagnose our son. Dr. Medows diagnosed it right away (why couldn't the others do it?) and our son is now well. His bedside manner was also very old-school, in a great way. We really mattered to him. We wish our doctors were like him. What a wonderful man.
Dr. Medows is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Beth Israel Med Ctr, New York, Ny
47 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1966
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Medows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.