Dr. Gary W Merritts Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gary W Merritts?

misdiagnosed and didn't even read my chart

Went to the er for a problem and he gave me pills and sent me home. The next night things got worse so I had to go back and got him as my doctor again. He confused me with another patient several times and sent me home with some different pills. I later go in because I had an allergic reaction to the medicine and I also mentioned that my other symptoms were getting worse but again he stuck with his original diagnosis. He once again confused me with another patient and wouldn't listen to what i was saying. I finally could get an appointment with my regular doctor and found out I'd been misdiagnosed by Dr. Merritts.

Dr. Gary W Merritts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abingdon, MD.