Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary D Milius has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Him and his staff were very rude to me. I was a young, first time mother, and they made me feel stupid for asking any questions. His nurse would always make rude remarks about my age, and the nurse asked me repeatedly if I was going to put my baby up for adoption. He always rushed me, even while I was giving birth in the hospital. He was in and out of the room without even listening to my questions, that I eventually stopped asking because I did not like to feel degraded for having questions about my pregnancy.
I have been seeing Dr. Milius for over 13 years. I believe if he wouldn't have been as fast as he was getting me in for an emergency c-section, that myself and/or baby would not be here. After that there was no decisions to make who would be delivering my next one. I have total confidence in him. I felt an ease of worry knowing that he cared and listened to my concerns. He actually cares about his patients! Due to his excellent care to me as a patient, I have 2 happy, healthy sons!
Dr. Milius was just great. It was my 1st pregnancy, I was very nervous, and I had some complications. He was there every step of the way and made me feel better about everything. We just found out we are expecting our second child and we will be going back to Dr. Milius. There is no one I would rather have as my OB/GYN! Thanks Dr. Milius, for your excellent medical care AND bedside manner!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Milius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Gary D Milius accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBryan Womens Care Physicians, 1600 S 48th St Ste 400, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary D Milius in this video.
Dr. Gary D Milius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.