Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary A Milkovich
Dr. Gary A Milkovich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Milkovich is affiliated with University Hospital Geauga Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Akron General. Dr. Milkovich has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary A Milkovich has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been seeing Dr Milkovich for 3 yrs. He's a very thoughtful and caring Doctor who listens to all my concerns He has treated me for my allergies and I have recommended him to several people including my 83 yr old mother who is now his patient also. It's also great that he has different offices during the week.
Dr. Milkovich is a wonderful doctor. I have never had an allergy test before and he made me feel secure and talked to me while he pricked me with the needles. The staff was very friendly and when the doc was with another patient while my arms were stewing in allergens, one of the nurses came in several times to check on me. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions and he has a great sense of humor. He even took the time to look up a question I had when he didn't know the answer. I would highly recommend him to anybody.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Milkovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Gary A Milkovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary Allen Milkovich Do, 6688 Ridge Rd Ste 1135, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Gary A Milkovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.