Dr. Gary Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Morris?

Terrible Fracture Great Results

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I had a devastating spiral fracture of both my Tib and Fib... Dr. Morris not only did a great job getting me back to normal, but he and his staff were great to work with. I always felt as though I got top notch care and I'm thankful that he was my surgeon. I just had my second surgery to remove the two plates and 28 screws and the second surgery went as well as the first. I highly recommend Dr Morris.

happy patient

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I broke my ankle in three places. Rushed to emergency I was blessed to get Dr. Morris. Not only did he repair it but the incision is not bad. Had 11 screws and plate. Went back to remove them. And again did a excellent job. Staff is very nice too. I couldn't be anymore happier. I would trust my family and friends to go to this doctor.

Repair broken patella

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Morris is very confident and professional, giving me the feeling that he knows exactly what to do. He took time to explain the surgery to me and he worked around my son's PHD graduation. Tracy is excellent at moving mountains to schedule second surgery while waiting for medical test results. Powerful Team!! And I have full use of my knee with no pain.

Great Surgeon

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Two weeks ago I had Bilateral Knee Arthoscopy Surgery.Dr.Morris is a great surgeon,done a great job (& naturally i am going to a splendid recovery).I am highly recommend Dr. Morris.Thank you.

Tibia/Ankle

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Morris was awesome.. I broke my tibia on a Sunday -- went to quick care for an X-ray and my referral for his office came through the next day and my first appt was on a Tuesday... surgery was needed and we scheduled it for the very next day...We did a tibia rodding w. some screws. At my follow up X-rays showed that the rod put too much pressure onto my ankle and so one of my ankle bones broke (nobody's fault). Surgery was scheduled for a few days later.. I am now 2 months from the initial injury date and walking. I got my cast off yesterday. His staff is awesome!

Dr. Gary Morris, incredible surgeon

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr. Morris performed a total hip replacement and I couldn't be happier. Spent time explaining options and procedure, follow up and after excellent and his staff is courteous and efficient. Tracy, his surgery coordinator is wonderful and returns phone calls almost immediatlely. For the first time in years I am not in constant pain. Dr. Morris has given me back my life, highly recommend!!!

Best Doctor in Nevada!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr. Gary Morris is not only a brilliant and highly skilled surgeon; he has a terrific and gentle bedside manner. During a discussion, he gets right to the point. Dr Morris was my surgeon for a case of diabetic gangrene upon visiting the ER. He did a great job explaining the surgery and taking care of me. After a few days of recovery I was fine. Minimal scaring and no complications whatsoever due to his expertise and expert surgery method. My follow up appointments were at his office and I never had to wait more than a few minutes. His office staff was all attentive and caring. Wonderful people!

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Gary Morris for his competence, care, and the excellent surgical outcome for this patient with a hip replacement. In addition, he is humble, compassionate, and humorous --- all qualities not usually attributed to a surgeon.

Fantastic in everyway!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Everything was amazing. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, the office always had granola bars (how awesome is that?!) and the doctor was very professional and kind. I went in for the first time with a a broken leg and am now walking around as though nothing had happened. This is all thanks to everyone that was there at Dr. Gary Morris' office. Thank you so much!

Can't Wait For My Next Visit

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Dr. Morris, thorough & Caring, He made a difference with my Pain! Excellent Office Atmosphere!

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Gary Morris was highly professional and personable from his head to his pink crocks. Yes I would definitely recommend Dr. Morris to anyone.

Dr Morris and his assistants

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Dr Morris truly listens to and reassures you on complaints. He has made me comfortable and confident in his care. He is the best orthopedic surgeon I ever had. I truly believe he cares about his patients .