Dr. Gary Mueck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Mueck?

Retired

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Doctor Mueck is not only our doctor but he's our friend! He patiently listens to everything you have to say and you feel his concern for your well being. It's rare to find a doctor like that these days. My wife and myself would not think of seeing anyone else.

Business Owner

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Mueck takes time to listen to his patients. There is never a hurry to get you seen and out of the office. Dr. Mueck is the most kindness, sincere and caring physician I have ever been to.

Individual Attention

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Best doctor ever! He listens and spend time with each patient.

I love Dr Mueck

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr Mueck has not had a review in sometime since before he left Woodlands Family Practice. I would not think of seeing any other doctor. He has taken care of my family more than 20 years. He takes time with you and his new office is top notch.Tina is a jewel and they all care about you and your family. Anytime you need anything no matter where you are you can call him. You will get a call back if it after hours. I think he will always be muy doctor. He takes time with me and my family. He knows just what i need when I need it. If he thinks you need a specialist he will recommond someone he trusts for you to see. He wil probably take care of me for the rest of my life and I am a senior citizen. Dr.Mueck you ROCK!!! He is not taking new patients but has someone in his office that is. I can get an appointment right away if it is serious and if i just need meds i have had before it is easy to get a refill. I usually only wait no more that 20-30 minues at the most to see him and when you do it is as if you are the only person in the whole world that he is caring for even with a full waiting room.

Out Standing Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Been with Dr. Mueck for about 20 years ... as an internist I consider him perfect. Excellent medically and almost perfect in bedside manner.

patient

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I have tried calling for 2 days to get in to get a appointment. Called 5 times . With no results. I Give Up!

New Office

Posted on April 24th, 2012

I love Dr Mueck. He has been my doctor for over 20 years. He acts like there is no one else in the office but you even if he is swamped with other patients. He has left woodlands family practice and will soon have his own office on Rayford Road. I hope I can now at least get an appointment with him when I need it which was hard at the other office. Love you Doctor Mueck.

So thankful for Dr. Mueck!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

Best Most Caring Doctor I've Ever Hard

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I have only positive remarks about Dr Mueck. He has high marks on bedside/chairside manner. You definitely know he cares. I have been a patient for many years as well as some of my relatives being patients. The staff is very nice too.

BEST DR. IN THE WOODLANDS

Posted on August 11th, 2009

My family has been seeing Dr. Mueck for about 14 years and I cannot imagine seeing anyone else. He is very caring, compationate and you always feel he is going to give you the time you need. The office staff is wonderful too.

Posted on June 17th, 2009

My family has never had a problem with Dr. Mueck. I have referred a lot of my family and friends to his office. He has always taken very good care of us.

Posted on October 9th, 2017