Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary T Nagamoto has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gary T Nagamoto has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
Dr. Gary T Nagamoto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I've been patience for many years. Dr. Nagamoto knowledge is unbelievable, He is a real doctor, he go trough all the health problem you have. He never rush you. That sometime we waiting little longer, but is worset.He really cares for the you and his diagnosis is correct.I love him forever, he is the best.
This doctor is excellent. I am sorry that his practice has become limited to the hospital. He correctly diagnosed my mother's sleep apnea and she is still with us thanks to him. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time needed to accurately assess the problem and answer any questions that the patient may have. We will miss him.
33 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Gary T Nagamoto accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary T Nagamoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.