Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Nakhuda
Dr. Gary Nakhuda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Nakhuda is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Nakhuda has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Nakhuda has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Gary Nakhuda has the following 7 expertise
- Embryo Loss
- Embryo Transfer
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Gary Nakhuda has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary Nakhuda is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
We have two children and Dr Nakhuda made this possible along with the doctor that recommended him in the first place. From our point of view, what makes him one of those people you consider yourself lucky you have met is the fact that he is caring. He was there for us at any time and he was not following any courtesy rule, it is just who he is. Simply an excellent doctor and a great man.
I have not had an easy journey with pregnancy, but Dr. Nakhuda has been wonderful through some challenging experiences.I cannot recommend him highly enough; my husband and I trust both his expertise and his calm, personal manner.Definitely the best experience I've had with a doctor in quite a long time.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Nakhuda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian Hospital at New York Weill Cornell Ctr
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
New York-Presbyterian HospWeil Cornell Medical Ct
14 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1790 Broadway, New York, NY
Dr. Gary Nakhuda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.