Dr. Gary Nishioka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Nishioka?

Disappointing Experience

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Seen for cosmetic surgery. Research showed good credentials...board certified in plastic surgery. Unfortunately no reviews available. Sought consultation for a particular concern. Demonstrated desired result by pulling up and back on skin. Physician indicated that he could do the desired surgery and suggested two additional procedures that he thought I would benefit from. Overall results were unremarkable, with the procedure requested being done minimally...essentially no improvement. Physician offered to do a revision, but indicated he didn't think I would be happy with the results. Surgeries were expensive. I spent the time, effort and money with a totally unsatisfactory result. Since he didn't do what I asked for to begin with, there is no way I would attempt a revision. I seriously wondered if he didn't know how to do the procedure, so just talked me into doing what he knew how to do. I wish he had told me that he would not be able to do what I was asking for ( a very standard cosmetic procedure), and that I should seek care with another plastic surgeon. I would have appreciated and respected that. I would definitely steer my friends away from this doctor.

Great Fast and Caring Service

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I was there ahead of time and was taken right in. The best Doctors visit I have ever had. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Posted on March 8th, 2017