Dr. Gary G Ohagan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gary G Ohagan?

Bad office staff

Dr Ohagan is a wonderful doctor who felt like it was in my best interest to have an MRI done and to see a neurologist. I have been waiting 2 weeks to obtain the referral after numerous calls to the office to see what the problem is. I keep getting the run around, no call backs when promised. I was told one time that the other office had been called and when I called to asked I was told they had not been called which was 2 days later. It has been 2 weeks and I still do not have the referral. Dr is great, but if the staff will not do what the Dr prescribes it make him pretty much useless.

Disappointed

Does not care if you're in pain. Will not prescribe narcotic medication.

A Great Doctor with Heart that REALLY Listens To You

I have been a patient of Doc's for 19 years,almost from the beginning. He was my dad's doctor before me.I was always petrified or intimidated by doctors, and only went as a last resort. When first dealing with him, taking my dad, I saw his compassion, thoroughness,down to earth bedside manner, and the way he puts his heart into his work were very,very special. He always has your wellbeing as the priority, whether needing a specialist or a different med, I have always been very satisfied with his decisions and treatments. I trust him with my life without a second of hesitation. I feel extremely lucky and blessed to have him as my doctor, very comforting to feel that level of trust.

The best Doctor in Salem, VA

Dr. O'hagan is a very thorough doctor and will do anything to find the correct diagnosis. He has a great bedside manner and always spends quality time with me. He is a very compassionate and caring individual, and so accommodating. I recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Gary G Ohagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.