Dr. Gary C Ohara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary C Ohara?

I really Loved having Doctor Ohara as a OBGYN doctor, he was the Best Doctor ever . I would Reco

Great dr.

Excellent Dr. I still love the care I received from this Dr. Great for the outcome.

I love him! Best OBGyne !

He was my OBGyne when I gave birth to my son in 2007. Up to this time I still brag to my friends that he is the best.He has bedside manners.very compassionate and the best in his field. I wouldn't mind getting pregnant every year if he will be my OBGyne. Best ever!

Dr. O'Hara and Taryn are a dynamic duo. They are the most compassionate, caring bunch! Excellent care and bedside manner is provided at every visit. Truly the best of the best!!! They epitomize service excellence!

I am so happy I found dr. O'hara as soon I moved to San Diego from NJ. He is very attentive and caring, extremely knowledgeable and highly professional. He always takes time to talk to you, answer every question you have and makes you feel very comfortable. Month ago he performed my Hysterectomy and I couldn't be happier with outcome. Much love and respect and God bless you for your hard work. Thank you.

Good doctor BUT

Dr. O'Hara is an excellent OB. I will give him that. He really knows what he is doing and was always accurate on how big my babies were going to be. :) He is nice and I love his LVN or MA, not sure her title but shes really cool and down to earth. He doesnt rush too much and would always offer an ultrasound if I wanted to "see the baby" which is nice. The reason why I stopped coming here is because of my last pregnancy, I was a gestational surrogate and once he asked me how much I was getting paid and seemed a little distant during the pregnancy... I felt like I was treated differently by him. #1 how much I was paid was NOBODYS business and #2 Thats just unprofessional on so may levels. It turned me off that much I stopped seing him. Im now 23 weeks with my OWN baby and have had a rough time finding a replacement, I know...im stubborn. Im now going on my 3rd OB...hopefully the new OB is the one!

HIS EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND CARING. HE DELIVER MY CHILDREN. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. EXCELLENT STAFF WORKERS

Dr. O'Hara delivered all 3 of my children via c-section. He is a caring doctor who is also straight forward and easy to talk to. I've referred all of my friends and co-workers to him who also rave about the quality of care they received from him.