Dr. Gary J Pace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary J Pace?

Dr. Pace has been my doctor for over 25 years. I've followed him around from office to office in Northern California because there is no doctor I've found who is more respectful of his patients own intelligence and ability to research and collaborate with their own health challenges. He is very kind and compassionate. I'd give Dr.Pace ten stars if possible.

Dr. Gary Pace

Very compassionate. Skilled diagnostician.

Dr. Pace

Dr. Pace is one of the most caring and kind doctors that I have ever gone to and believe me, I have seen a lot of doctors in my time. Dr. Pace is always concerned about my well being and is ready to help with my health care in any way that he can to make my life better. He is consistently knowledgeable about who I should go see according to my many needs physically. He is willing to work closely with my other doctors to see to it that I receive the best health care possible.

Dr. Gary J Pace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.