More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary A Pattee MD
Dr. Gary A Pattee has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary A Pattee has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary A Pattee - Posted on January 5th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary A Pattee - Posted on September 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary A Pattee - Posted on June 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary A Pattee - Posted on September 15th, 2011
Totally the best #1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary A Pattee - Posted on May 4th, 2009
We travel from out of state for Dr. Pattee due to an 11 year relationship for us. His surgery is flawless and exceptionally good. He's fantastic! At times office staff reception is excellent but over the years he too acknowledges good help is hard to find. This should not reflect on a consumate professional who cares for patients as he would his family.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Gary A Pattee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
Locations & DirectionsDAHMS DURAND PATTEE AND VERCILLO, 375 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 200, Thousand Oaks, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary A Pattee, MD - Sports Medicine in Thousand Oaks, CA, in this video.
Dr. Gary A Pattee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.