3.2

Have you seen Gary Pennington?

Great Physician

Had a great expeience.

Excellent

Everybody at the office was wonderful and very helpful. Dr. Pennington was very caring and provided excellent care.

This guy messed my moms breast reconstruction up so terribly, she can barely lift her arms. Falsified documents, took him a month and a half to get her medical records to another doctor, etc. do yourself a huge favor and see someone, anyone, other than this guy.

I had surgery on my ulnar nerve and Dr Pennington was amazing, however his staff was awful. If I had questions I would call his secretary Karen and she was very rude and made me feel stupid. I called 2 days after my surgery to see if there is anything else I can do for pain since vicodin wasn't helping. She rudely said the Dr isn't in until monday so I can take ibuprofen inbetween. I told her I can't do nsaids because of my ulcer, she said she would try to get a message to the Dr but she can't guarantee anything, she will make sure he gets the message monday. Monday afternoon I get a call from another one of his staff and she said that Dr is doing surgeries today but she will make sure he gets the message tomorrow but in the meantime I can take ibuprofen in between..I was so angry that karen obviously didn't document that so I just said ok and hung up. Something needs to be done with karen

I have had two surgeries from this surgeon within the past 2 years. I had 2 breast augmentations done. I strongly encourage anyone looking to have a breast augmentation done look for a different surgeon, this is not his area of expertise!

Excellent

I had Liposuction done by Dr. Pennington recently and am so happy with my results, they are better than I thought they would be. My abdomen is flat, no scarring. The recovery was rough but he explained to me what to expect. The entire staff is nice and friendly. I would recommend him to my friends and family. SOOOOOOOOO..... Happy I had my procedure it has changed my life and my self esteem!!! Thanks Dr. Pennington!!

My surgery wasn't completed as it was supposed to be completed. Because of this I have to have another surgery to correct the mistakes. NOOOO bedside manner. I would suggest looking somewhere else. I healed perfectly and I don't have a scar, however I was not fixed and have to spend more money when I shouldn't!

Great overall experience! My surgery help me tremendously.

Beware of this doctor

Because of the negligence of Dr. Pennington I had to have another surgery, fixing his at a coat of 10,000 dollars. Go somewhere else!!

Knows what he's doing but...

I think he is very knowledgeable but he doesn't have the greatest people skills at all.

Poor bedside manner

Doctor "diagnosed" my problem by saying within 30 seconds of walking in the door that he did not know what I had (on my body part), was more then 4 feet away, never touched my affected body part, and said so in a condescending manner. I felt like I was taking up his office space with my appointment.