Dr. Gary Pess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Pess?

Understanding and caring

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I found Dr. Pess to be very understanding and caring. He took the time to listen to me and was able to cure my problem simply. Highly recommend.

good doctor, bad staff

Posted on August 8th, 2016

My husband uses Dr. Pess who is very good and personable. He originally saw another doctor who was just had a horrible bedside manner. We see him is the Freehold office. My problem with this office is their schedule times. They do not have late hours and do not accommodate or even bother to try to fit in a post operative patient. Their front desk representatives are not helpful nor do I feel even willing to work with you. Unfortunately I feel that since the front desk staff of any medical practice sets the tone of the practice. I will base my opinion on it and will not got to a practice that is not set in a friendly and inviting atmosphere.

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2016

we first saw a different doctor in the practice who was rude and extremely rough. We scheduled our follow up visits with Dr.Pess and the difference was remarkable. He took the time to explain to us what was going on and was gentle during examinations

Excellent Care

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Pess offers excellent care. He establishes a treatment plan and will follow through for the patient's successful outcome. Dr. Pess defines process and if needed procedure care. His expertise in far reaching and most appreciated. His office staff is most helpful and accommodating.

Trusted doctor.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Pess has been treating me for arthritis in my thumbs for the past few years trying different treatments, most recently with cortisone injections. They were working on and off, but we both decided it was time for surgery. Hopefully this will help with the long term pain.

Happy

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Traveled from Central Pa. Dr. Pess, long trip but worth every mile and would do it again if needed. Great Dr. lovely man

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

My hand surgery (carpal tunnel and trigger fingers) and total experience with Central Jersey Hand Surgery and Dr. Pess was so pleasant. I put the surgery off expecting a painful experience and long recovery. I was so wrong to wait. I am so pleased with my outcome!

Promising

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Dr Pess was the third Doctor I visited. The first two had good reputations but were a distance away. Their diagnoisis was C Tunnel and an impingment on my elbows. Dr Pess was not accepting their diagnosis without any testing for the elbows. The result of the EMG was that the elbows wee ok. Surgey was not required. This event and care of Dr Pess made my decision easy and with almost no discomfort. Not all doctors can baby you.

Don't go to for Duputryens

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Waited over 2 hours; procedure felt rushed and he split immediately after aponeurotomy leaving me to talk to a splint salesman (who I thought was a staff member). Finger is now worse after 5 years than before. Charles Eaton performed similar surgery over 10 yrs ago on opposite pinky and it's still in fantastic shape so draw your own conclusions.

Doctor's Response

I agree that 2 hours is much too long to wait and this has been corrected by modifying the scheduling of patients. I have performed NA on right and left hands and sometimes one hand is perfect and the other worse. This is a disease without a cure and is very unpredictable, I make every effort to try to correct fingers as best as I can.

Don't bother

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Lousy results after dupytren surgery. Arrogant and rough. Great staff.

Doctor's Response

There is no guarantee of results with NA (or ANY treatment for Dupuytren Contracture). Not all fingers are perfectly correctable.

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Dr Pess is a superb Dr...very professional with a relaxed and compassionate demeanor. I have had three different surgeries with him and after each procedure I was more impressed. Over the last four years, I had carpal tunnel and trigger finger on my left hand and trigger finger on my right. My recovery time for each was quick with no discomfort.

Dave Marshall

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Dr. Pess has operated on my right and left hand for trigger fingers. The results have been excellent.