Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary R Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
most memorable keep till 10 drs i was seeing at the time had a sore throat strep test all keep coming back negative.Till i walked into his office pulled my shirt open an was speckled all over he said oh lord you got scarlet fever jump up started pour the antibiotics too me.had other drs helping on it too took more antibiotics than i ever seen in my life had too take tetracycline for a year too clear what it did too my skin but that day was when i started getting back too normal great dr feel like he saved my life cause the others had give up with the usually test not working.
36 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Dr. Gary R Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMccreary Family Medical Center, 69 S Main St, Whitley City, KY
Dr. Gary R Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitley City, KY.