Dr. V Price Is this you?

Dr Price and his thorough team saved my life!

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Three years ago my primary care physician in Arlington noticed a very slight rise in my numbers suggesting that as a male over 60 that I needed further opinions and examination. Gary Price was his recommendation and after diagnostics I was found to be in stage 1 prostate cancer. Yes it was found early and removed skillfully by a surgeon Dr. Bevin Thomas. I read other reviews about waiting and frustration. They can thank Federal Government intrusion into our healthcare for that. This isn't the drive through at McDonalds. This is our future. Patience rewarded me with the chance to be more grateful every day that I beat cancer. And I thank my Primary for sending me to someone who was more concerned with taking time and being thorough than hurrying up and missing my 1 in 18 biopsies that was not benign.

Tried to see this doctor - VERY, VERY LATE

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I had a 3PM appointment with Dr. Price. I walked out at 4:30 having never laid eyes on him. Being a new resident, I wasn't sure what my options were so I rescheduled for Monday at 11 AM. I was told at 11:10 that Dr. Price was running an hour behind.How a doctor can abuse his patients like this and keep a practice is beyond me. I realize a doctors time is important but this was ridiculous. Two strikes and this guy is OUT!

Posted on April 13th, 2017