Dr. Gary R Johnson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary R Johnson?

This is a Doc. my family has use for years.. But here in the past two years I Do not think he dose not have the best interest of his patient. in his mind, I get the impression that all he see is Money. and if you do not have the deep pockets thin you are just Annoying to him. and he can care less about your heart Problems. I have seen family Members died Because. they did not have money for care. so he would not send them to the Doc that could do something for them.

Still ticking

You have to eat your Wheaties to keep up with him. He is a little fast for this latitude, but I dont think you will find better care anywhere. Good to find a Doc you can trust.

Patient

Awesome heart Dr

He was the first heart Dr that let me ask as many questions as I wanted and did not try to rush me, make me feel stupid, nor like it was a waste of time. And the way he explained my condition, I was able to get a better understanding about what is going on.